How to deal with Christians that circle around you like vulutres?

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You are minding your own buisness and are fine with that. Everything is okay, but dont slip up! If they taste blood they come and incircle you. If they see potential for weakpoints they try to sell you the idea that someone else is dead for your failures and thats a good thing.

How to deal with them?

Reactions: Xzi and Aerocool

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220502-182748_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220502-182748_YouTube.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 21

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
For me, is answering to all attack with a:

"come here to the San Goku church", we believe on the oh mighty sayayin who die and come back by the power of the dragon balls ... and all what i can get to my mind in the moment, that always send them away.

Reactions: Creamu

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
For me, is answering to all attack with a:

"come here to the San Goku church", we believe on the oh mighty sayayin who die and come back by the power of the dragon balls ... and all what i can get to my mind in the moment, that always send them away.
I dont think engaging with them verbaly is a good way to be honest.

Sounds good to me
Like a GBA with two facebuttons. Poor judgement.

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are many simple ways to just ignore their propositions but also take into account that most don't really care about their faiths enough to try to pull other people into it. In most of my time among people I knew I only had one friend who tried to consistently pull me into his church and I always declined respectfully on the matter.

I find overly religious types to be annoying regardless of what practice of faith you preach.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
There are many simple ways to just ignore their propositions but also take into account that most don't really care about their faiths enough to try to pull other people into it. In most of my time among people I knew I only had one friend who tried to consistently pull me into his church and I always declined respectfully on the matter.

I find overly religious types to be annoying regardless of what practice of faith you preach.
There are chrisitian bounty hunters, hunting for nonchristians for christian social clout...

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have a Sigil of Lucifer tattooed on my left hand. I am very openly trans and a Luciferian. Christians mostly avoid me these days. Those who bother me, I just ignore and block if it’s online. I don’t care to allow them to bother me

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now