francerossina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi!

I downloaded a forwarder for the Configurable USB Loader found here: GAF's Wii Homebrew Tutorial

However this forwarder points to these paths:
sd:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol
sd:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol
sd:/apps/usb_loader/boot.dol
sd:/apps/usb-loader/boot.dol

I want the forwarder to point only to the path "sd:/apps/usb-loader2/boot.dol" (because I want to be able to easily start the USB loader with two different sets of options, without having to manually modify the cfg file everytime)

I tried to use CustomizeMii without any success.

Any help please?

Thanks in advance

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know which set of options do you have to divide, but: couldn't you use CFG's profiles to divide them, so you can avoid having two different apps?

francerossina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sadly different profiles will not help me.
In one set of options the loader loads games from USB (external HD drive) and every options is enabled (for example "remove game"). This set of options is mainly for me
In the second set of options the loader loads games from SDHC card and some options are disabled. This set of options is useful when I bring the wii with me at friends house (usually I don't bring the external HD drive with me).

Btw i tried to create a new forwarder without success at the moment. I'll try more in the weekend

francerossina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Finally I did it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...