Status
Not open for further replies.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so i got this dvd and am ready to burn i can use imgburn or iso burner can someone tell me how to change the book type to dvd rom? when i look in imgburn through the options i can't find the word rom...so which one do i need? does it matter what brand the disk is? if so it's...

none re writable R+ memorex disk

thanks.

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
OMFG Use google ffs search for "change booktype imgburn" or something

you're that guy who was arguing with djtaz and calling everyone assholes because they were telling you to search aren't you

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i did you fucking half wit but i don't know what to pick jesus christ leave me alone.

And im using google as we speak i just need someome to tell me how to get it to dvd room PLEASE NO MORE GOOGLE LINKS

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah... thought so
lol
if you start swearing and getting abusive at people then there's no way they are going to help you

edit - OOO looky a google link from Slimmmmmm ^
Screenshots and everything!!
click it then the first link how was that so god damn hard

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so i have found out that tsstcorp is not a supported drive so what do i choose now?

Posts merged

man why is it i either get beatchu or no info at all? do you even sleep at night?

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME EVERY PROBLEM I HAVE I START A NEW TOPIC INSTEAD OF SEARCHING FOR IT.

How about you leave and never come back before a mod bans you for being an asshole.

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
Probably because you pissed off more experienced people in your other thread
And it's 4:47 pm...

Try crossflashing it

Edit - Well said Mark

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what does that mean >_> and can't i just choose another kind of driver? i thought you could choose diffrent im not sure.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
look you can get mad at me all you want guys but if im to stupid to do something i can't do it.

just try your best...

so what driver can i choose?

Mark McDonut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kbf said:
what does that mean >_> and can't i just choose another kind of driver? i thought you could choose diffrent im not sure.

No. If it isn't supported by your drive you can't. Now please stop starting new topics.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well does anyone know of a burner i can download which will support mine?

and i don't think iso burner even gives that option...

Mark McDonut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kbf said:
look you can get mad at me all you want guys but if im to stupid to do something i can't do it.

just try your best...

so what driver can i choose?

It isn't a matter of "too stupid" you're disrespecting people trying to help you and calling us elites, assholes and douchebags even after we paste solutions to you that you don't like.

You can't choose a new driver because it's coded by your dvd burner manufacturer and installed on your pc to for it to work. Just give it up and stop. If you want to play the game so badly buy it.

Start one more piracy related thread and you're getting reported to the mods. I am growing very tired of your rudeness.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like i care dude,im getting mad because it's because of THAT most of the posts either contain all of you bickering at me or something please just leave me alone

now were is a burner that can support my drive

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I AM but you just keep going on and on about why im wrong! oh my god is there anyone that's willing to help me? like with my thread yesterday i got ONE person that was nice enough to help me!

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get some DVD-R and be done with it or look for some unofficial firmware that will set it automatically (this is not available for all burners).

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well can't i just download some software that can support my drive? would it help it i told you guys my drive?

El-Grosso

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah we're all bastards for trying to help. you really need to learn to be greatful. these people are taking time to try and help you, and you just backlash if you're confused, or it doesn't work.

if people who actually helped you treated you the same way you treated them, you'd be off this website so fast.

now go away..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1