Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
done it like 1 month ago and received 2 acekards 2-3 weeks ago

both working fine with 1.6
so they might need to get some more stock like many of their other items but this trick works

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
deathking said:
done it like 1 month ago and received 2 acekards 2-3 weeks ago

both working fine with 1.6
so they might need to get some more stock like many of their other items but this trick works

- no, THE ALL flashcarts just disappeared.

THAT does not happen if they need more stock. EVERYTHING flashcart related cannot be added to cart (as it was possible through links from few DX forum threads)

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Focal Price seem to have stopped theirs too http://www.focalprice.com/reviewdetail_GN208X.html yet you can still get them to add to the cart by quick bit of HTML ___

DX are still allowing you to add more to the cart and go through with an order if you had one in the cart before they removed them, it's stored in the ASPSessionID. So I imagine another workaround is possible.

PayPal/ DCMA must be on the war path.

DX added two new carts just yesterday

So DCMA must have just recently tightened their grip, but i'm surprised other websites haven't taken theirs down if that's the case.

hammer35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had 4 of them already sitting in my cart, so I went ahead and submitted and paid for it so I'll see what the status of the order says in a couple days.

Glisern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
My order for the Acekard just changed to "packaging" so i am expecting to see "shipped" in a matter of days

D

Deleted-247497

uh oh mine says waiting for supplier, does that mean they really didn't have it in stock?? lol this is gonna take forever huh...

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL I ordered 2 a while ago and now it's at packaging
smile.gif
Seems like me and Glisern will be the last to receive AceKards LOL
biggrin.gif
I also just received an acekard tho it's not working >.< Hope they can get me a replacement even though they pulled it off the shelves
smile.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn. And I was considering ordering it for a friend just a few days ago too.. I was waiting for people to confirm if it was a clone. No one answered. :\

gwhite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My order for an acekard 2i sat in "waiting for stock" for 5 days, moved to "packaging", and then went to "waiting for stock from supplier." it's been 7 days...I've had enough waiting. I canceled and I'm going to try from where else.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gwhite said:
My order for an acekard 2i sat in "waiting for stock" for 5 days, moved to "packaging", and then went to "waiting for stock from supplier." it's been 7 days...I've had enough waiting. I canceled and I'm going to try from where else.
Just canceled my order too..... and they say I might have to wait til April 2nd to get processed.

cookie15

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
twiztidsinz said:
gwhite said:
Just canceled my order too..... and they say I might have to wait til April 2nd to get processed.

I just canceled as well. Are you saying you wait till April 2nd to get a refund? That's absurdly long; not feeling well about this.
I placed my order with Leetmod instead. Are they okay?

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cookie15 said:
twiztidsinz said:
gwhite said:

I just canceled as well. Are you saying you wait till April 2nd to get a refund? That's absurdly long; not feeling well about this.
I've ordered from Leetmod several times in the past. Good experience each time.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cookie15 said:
twiztidsinz said:
gwhite said:

I cancelled an order which was on 'waiting on supplier' this January, a refund took 3 days.

Bambou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any word on anyone successfully ordering (or getting sent) the Acekard2i from theses past 2 days on DX please ?

However thanks to the OP and everyone for the inputs, guess I'll wait a few more days see if it's worth waiting... or cancelling. (:

cookie15

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Leetmod seems to have faster shipping compared to DX. I only wanted faster shipping because I get my DSi XL on March 28th so I want the card in hand before then (Nintendo better not update the DSi firmware or else I'm screwed). Though I did buy Pokemon HG and it's sitting on my table waiting for my new DS
mellow.gif

When I ordered my R4 2 years ago, it took 3-4 weeks total. If you want to cheapest route, you'll have to be patient.

Rising_Dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bambou said:
Any word on anyone successfully ordering (or getting sent) the Acekard2i from theses past 2 days on DX please ?

DX shipping/processing times in my experience can never be measured in days. It has to b measured in weeks.
Then again it might just be a current slow down on their end on obtaining real carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: