Hacking How to Buy An AceKard 2i From DealExtreme

Glisern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ordered mine last night (14 hours ago aprox) and on the order page, the status for the order is listed as "Expedited Order Received - in stock"

On another order, the shipping time was a SHOCKING 3 days. from hong kong to Norway. shipped 14, came today.

fryguy

Trophies
XP
Country
rickth64 said:
Just ordered mine too, it says "waiting for supplier". Hope it'll work out.

Mine said "Waiting for supplier" for about 10 days before it went to "packaging" so you probably
just have to wait..

imlgl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got freaked out by the stories of the bad batches and ordered mine elsewhere, probably turned out wrong and there ok lol.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
imlgl said:
I got freaked out by the stories of the bad batches and ordered mine elsewhere, probably turned out wrong and there ok lol.
Bad batches refers to the Acekard 2.1, and you will probably get a 2.1 cart from the bad batch regardless of where you purchase it from.

computarman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dx doesn't give you a tracking number on free shipping if the order is less than $15 according to their faq. I think they said to contact them if you don't receive the order within 14 days after the order says shipped. I've order a few times from DX without any problems. It just takes patience. Their AK2I is about half what a lot of places are charging. As long as I know I will eventually get my order or they will make it right, I am willing to be very patient to save money.

cookie15

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm asking because I'm planning on getting the DSi Xl in the US. I used to have a DS lite and an original R4 (sold them a long time ago) so I'm quite outdated in terms of info about these cards and the firmware.

1) Do the cards from DX work with 1.4 FW right out of the box?
2) So from my understanding, if the card is not preloaded with 1.4 FW, I have to flash this with a non-dsi?
3) Does the DSi series have new firmware now (compared to DS lite)? Does the card work with the latest official DSi firmware (specially in the US)?
4) Is there any chance this card may not work with the DSi XL (US region) that is coming out at the end of March?

OJClock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friend bought an ak2i from dx after it stopped showing them in the search

took him about 7 weeks to finally get it, but it works

just be patient

D

Deleted-247497

lol i just used this, got tired of waiting for acekards shitty 2.1 firmware, ill just end up selling my current 2.1 to a friend if those assholes ever release any firmware

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Dangy said:
annoj6s said:
Looks like the workaround doesn't work anymore, bummer DX is my favourite site

It worked for me a two days ago.
It worked for me two hours ago.

Follow the instructions in the first post.... it seriously doesn't get any easier than that.

Well it's not working anymore. You try what the first post says and the shopping cart says this:
"Shopping cart is empty. Apologies but the product you have chosen is unavailable for ordering due to supply or quality issues.
ETA of its availability will be posted once it is known."

D

Deleted-247497

twiztidsinz said:
Dangy said:
annoj6s said:
Looks like the workaround doesn't work anymore, bummer DX is my favourite site

It worked for me a two days ago.
It worked for me two hours ago.

Follow the instructions in the first post.... it seriously doesn't get any easier than that.

haha dude same here, like litterally earlier today worked flawlessly
biggrin.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Achilles said:
Well it's not working anymore. You try what the first post says and the shopping cart says this:
"Shopping cart is empty. Apologies but the product you have chosen is unavailable for ordering due to supply or quality issues.
ETA of its availability will be posted once it is known."
Ah... it's out of stock.
Not really surprising since R4/M3Simp/DSTT/R4Clone/DSTTClone card owners are pretty much forced to buy new cards now.

So it's not that the work-around doesn't work... it's that they have no stock.
And rather than selling you a product they don't have, they've pulled it.

cookie15

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow I literally ordered this a few hours ago. I got the email confirmation and everything but still waiting on suppliers. Hope this doesn't get rejected.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah...

Seems like they've pulled all of flashcarts from the inventory as well - I tried clicking few links from the DX buy link thread, and they all say the same thing, not adding the product.

well... It was fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte