Hacking How to add additional cheats (action replay cheat code) on Acekard 2i?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seasons
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,776
  • Replies Replies 11

Seasons

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
78
Country
Canada
I have and Acekard 2i with cheats in it already and I use the usrcheat.dat! Except I want to add on an Action Replay cheat code that found for my new game (Harvest Moon - The Tale of Two Towns...haha). I already tried addin gon the cheat. I tried using Cheat Code Editor, but it kept crashing everytime I tried to open my usrcheat.dat for my AceKard! So, I gave up on using that. Then, I tried to manually enter the codes in the .xml document, but the cheats didn't show up either! can anyone help me add this cheat on my card? Thanks!

P.S. The code looks like this:
Location Modifier
Select + Left = Left Village, Select + Right = Right Village, Select + Up = Mountain Top
94000130 FFDB0000
92186102 00000010
22188EC4 00000014
12186102 0000002F
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFEB0000
92186102 00000010
22188EC4 00000000
12186102 0000002F
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFBB0000
92186102 00000010
22188EC4 0000000D
12186102 0000002F
 
Try rebuilding the file in the AceKard cheats menu. It may be required to get new codes to show up.
Ok, how do I do that?
1. Select a game, and go to "Cheats"
2. Press "X" or tap "Rebuild" in the lower-left corner of the Window.
3. Tap "Ok" or press the "A" button.

It will reset any and all activated codes on all games in doing this, however, but it is usually required to be done when adding new codes to the DAT file.
 
Try rebuilding the file in the AceKard cheats menu. It may be required to get new codes to show up.
Ok, how do I do that?
1. Select a game, and go to "Cheats"
2. Press "X" or tap "Rebuild" in the lower-left corner of the Window.
3. Tap "Ok" or press the "A" button.

It will reset any and all activated codes on all games in doing this, however, but it is usually required to be done when adding new codes to the DAT file.
Actually... I have a ttdsi, which is using the AceKard 2i software. And It doesn't have the "Rebuild" button for some reason.
 
Then I am at a loss. I'm using a real Acekard 2i, you might have to use TTDS software, which I have no clue how to use.
 
Then I am at a loss. I'm using a real Acekard 2i, you might have to use TTDS software, which I have no clue how to use.
Ok... Nevermind... The other cheats reappeared... except it still freezes, but whatever, it's actually a different cheat thing. Ha...
 
Try rebuilding the file in the AceKard cheats menu. It may be required to get new codes to show up.
So, I found out about the rebuilding thing... My ttdsi automatically rebuilds...? I think! I was selecting some cheats for another game and then when I clicked save, it asked if I really wanted to rebuild! Am I supposed to do that? If I rebuild, where should I put my cheats? should I put it in a separate .xml document and then just put that in my cheat folder? ... Assuming that rebuilding will solve things...
 
Try rebuilding the file in the AceKard cheats menu. It may be required to get new codes to show up.
So, I found out about the rebuilding thing... My ttdsi automatically rebuilds...? I think! I was selecting some cheats for another game and then when I clicked save, it asked if I really wanted to rebuild! Am I supposed to do that? If I rebuild, where should I put my cheats? should I put it in a separate .xml document and then just put that in my cheat folder? ... Assuming that rebuilding will solve things...
Yes, do rebuild the data. It won't remove any of the cheats you added.
 
Try rebuilding the file in the AceKard cheats menu. It may be required to get new codes to show up.
So, I found out about the rebuilding thing... My ttdsi automatically rebuilds...? I think! I was selecting some cheats for another game and then when I clicked save, it asked if I really wanted to rebuild! Am I supposed to do that? If I rebuild, where should I put my cheats? should I put it in a separate .xml document and then just put that in my cheat folder? ... Assuming that rebuilding will solve things...
Yes, do rebuild the data. It won't remove any of the cheats you added.

I rebuilt it and nothing happened... The cheats still don't show up. Is there any other way to insert cheats into my card?
 
R4CCE should work properly with usrcheat.dat files. If it doesn't try a different usrcheat.dat file to see if it works and find out if your usrcheat.dat is corrupted or not.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted