ROM Hack How the hell do I open CPK files??

HQontherocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've googled it and everything, tried the first result on google and it didn't do shit. This is the only 3DS game I've seen so far with CPK files. So please tell me theres a program or any hope of me ripping music from this game.

D

Deleted User

According to my Google search, there are plenty of results for the CPK unpackers and repackers out there that you can use for CPK modding.
CPK files are basically compressed archives. They're used in a number of games, so they're already a familiar file type.

You can grab the said tools from this tutorial:
http://dbxvmods.freeforums.net/thread/3/cpk-unpack-repack

Let me know what format the music is in, if you're unsure on how to rip the music!

HQontherocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to my Google search, there are plenty of results for the CPK unpackers and repackers out there that you can use for CPK modding.
CPK files are basically compressed archives. They're used in a number of games, so they're already a familiar file type.

You can grab the said tools from this tutorial:
http://dbxvmods.freeforums.net/thread/3/cpk-unpack-repack

Let me know what format the music is in, if you're unsure on how to rip the music!
Well I tried to use this tool before and the same result is happening.
upload_2016-9-17_13-15-44.png

Wishy The Star

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I used the repacker CPK program and I ended up with these files.

upload_2017-1-2_15-2-29.png

Where do I go from here? These file types are unknown to me.

gbalemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm attempting to extract the music from New Style Boutique 2 and ran into a similar problem. I'm seeing almost exactly the same files, actually. Have you made any progress? I tried slapping on various file extensions and nothing seemed to work.

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to edit NSB2 as well. Can someone please help me out, none of the above suggestions are working...

Devsterman12

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I just unpacked a file to try get the 3D models from persona Q but they are all in the .bam format and I don't know how to open or export them into OBJ files, Is there any solution for this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1