Gaming How much is a USED Nintendo Wii?

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
But the problem is here in the UK - - 1 year old Wiis still sell for big money. I have never seen a used Wii sell for less than the RRP.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh fair enuff thanks for the advice hank!! But erm red squirrel is right. I just asked a friend he said hes interested in buying it for around £250, appoximately 500$.

Not bad at all
biggrin.gif

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a second hand wii in the UK early December time, and did well to get it at RRP - mostly they were going for much more if at all.

Even now it's tough to get one and they go for more than retail.

What chipset is it? If you're selling to someone who'll mod it, they might specifically prefer your wii to a brand new one on the basis of what they'll save fitting a chip... That's why I went second hand - Wiikey £40 fitted vs D2c key £100...

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the people undervaluing your wii are getting confused between what it is worth, and what someone will pay.

Realistically, a second hand Wii shouldn't be 'worth' similar to the RRP of a new one. But If someone will pay that, so be it. Yeah, I'd go ebay reather than on here - so many moaners, and to be honest - idiots.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1826767-REG/apple_mvv83ll_a_11_ipad_pro_wifi.html?sc_src=e...