Hardware How much is a PS4 Pro OFW 3.70 worth?

doublespaces

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be interested in buying a virgin PS4 Pro on OFW 3.70?

I don't really know how much they are worth, but I just put my console up on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324212754312

It has never played any games, as you can't do anything on the PS4 Pro until it gets updated. It has OFW 3.70 which is the earliest version you can get on the PS4 Pro as you probably know.

I've kept it around for the purpose of hacking it but I just never got around to it and I already have a PS4 Slim.

Reactions: KiiWii

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be interested in buying a virgin PS4 Pro on OFW 3.70?

I don't really know how much they are worth, but I just put my console up on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324212754312

It has never played any games, as you can't do anything on the PS4 Pro until it gets updated. It has OFW 3.70 which is the earliest version you can get on the PS4 Pro as you probably know.

I've kept it around for the purpose of hacking it but I just never got around to it and I already have a PS4 Slim.
why not sell the slim and leep the pro? pro is "superior" as some people say because of 4k and a better apu clock speed. but 500 for a system with no controller? that worth the 500. maybe 440 since youd have to buy a separate controller

Last edited by nero99,

doublespaces

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not sell the slim and leep the pro? pro is "superior" as some people say because of 4k and a better apu clock speed

Because I main xbox and have the ps4 only for exclusives that I want. The other reason is because I know that low firmware version are tough to find and I was hoping someone who develops exploits somewhere would find the value in it. If not, then perhaps someone who is more interested in hacking the PS4 than myself. I have more games and hacked consoles than I know what to do with right now to be honest, keeping up with the switch itself is a full time job in itself.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated