How much hours did you played the same game without stopping?

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How much hours did you spend in English class?
tongue.gif
Sorry could not help myself.

Once me and a friend took turns playing Cruisin' USA, burned out the game shark that we foolishly had plugged in aswell. Was on for about 24 hours?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many many games have eaten up my time but the last one was last years Puzzle Quest. played it none stop for several hours. Would have played more if my woman hadn't come home from work.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash Brothers Brawl is the most recent of HOURS of straight play. Did a midnite release, picked it up, got home at 12:30am, plugged it in, and had a 16hr play session with Wife® and 3 other friends. We just passed controllers around and beat the Story Mode on hard, first run.

Yup, thats right, on my most recent, longest straight play session, Wife® was right there doing it to. I win.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
marathon sessions are the norm for me it seems (be it TV shows/films or games).

If we are talking continuous, it rarely gets over 13 hours online or offline, single or multiplayer. RPGs and the like offline but online it is usual some form of shooting game (some of the big battles take hours and breaking up a good team)

With small breaks for sleep then it gets a bit worse. Good for testing out new machines though.

With friends taking turns it is worse still. GTA on the PS2. Friday we vanish early, next thing I know I am staggering back Sunday night.

With friends and multiplayer (and the occasional bit of sleep - got this one hour sleep thing down) then 60 hours has been known. Heavily modded team based shooters with a few bots and massive maps....... good times.

Usually all done with nothing stronger than chocolate spread (coke (as in cola) keeps me up for hours and stuff like red bull could probably revive me if I was dead).

And just because I can, board games have taken a fair hammering as well.

All this being said I have never decided to pee into a bottle or something (or worse a catheter*) like some people I have seen/known.
*seriously, voluntarily (as in with no medical basis whatsoever) had a catheter inserted so as to play games.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
FAST6191 said:
marathon sessions are the norm for me it seems (be it TV shows/films or games).

If we are talking continuous, it rarely gets over 13 hours online or offline, single or multiplayer. RPGs and the like offline but online it is usual some form of shooting game (some of the big battles take hours and breaking up a good team)

With small breaks for sleep then it gets a bit worse. Good for testing out new machines though.

With friends taking turns it is worse still. GTA on the PS2. Friday we vanish early, next thing I know I am staggering back Sunday night.

With friends and multiplayer (and the occasional bit of sleep - got this one hour sleep thing down) then 60 hours has been known. Heavily modded team based shooters with a few bots and massive maps....... good times.

Usually all done with nothing stronger than chocolate spread (coke (as in cola) keeps me up for hours and stuff like red bull could probably revive me if I was dead).

And just because I can, board games have taken a fair hammering as well.

All this being said I have never decided to pee into a bottle or something (or worse a catheter*) like some people I have seen/known.
*seriously, voluntarily (as in with no medical basis whatsoever) had a catheter inserted so as to play games.

How the hell can you play 12 hours one game?
And especially a shooter, after 1 hour I'm just sick of it for about 4 hours.
Like CoD2/4 and UT3, after 1 hour I just find it boring.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Without getting up, 8 hours of brawl. With getting up like eating a going to the bathroom, probably like 12 hours of mmorpgs for the pc

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets see...
I usually only play video games for longer an hour straight with friends, but we usually rotate games very frequently.
I guess it would have to be one of my many all night Star Craft marathons with my pals. Probably 10-12 hours.
Either that or playing doubles in Halo 3 all night with friends as well.

Zanonymous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't count some games of how long I've played them, but I know I've played Brawl all day for around 10 hours back when I got it, and maybe there were a few other times I played all day, but I've played more as the years go by cause my parents don't care as much..sometime after I've moved out I'll play FFIX from start to finish without stopping...

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I borrowed my friends ps3 while he was on vacation and I played MGS4 for 12 or so hours.
I finished the game the following day in 9 hours.

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time on the Ps2 for 11 hrs when i first got it. Damn, dunno why i was so sucked into that game ahahha

I made it to the end boss in no time and my save got screwed up
angry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up