Gaming How many Wii titles do you have?

dan_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
398 and counting.

I just que'd up everything i could find on usenet (started at 900 gigs, down to 200 now), and every Sat night quickpar them all/unrar/transfer whatever is done.

Works well.

ciris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get what your saying X. I never meant this thread to be a "Look, I have more than you" thing. Im only asking cause a couple months back a member mentioned they had over 430 titles. Im thinking to myself the wii NO WAY has that many good/quality games. If I had to rate the stuff I have it would be from an average of 7 and above. I mean, why waste time having/adding crappy titles to the mix?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I don't consider games I have on a hard drive a game that I "have". Same goes with burned discs.

I have probably 10 or so legit games. My list off the top of my head...

- Super Mario Galaxy
- Metroid Prime 3
- LoZ: Twilight Princess
- MadWorld
- The Conduit
- No More Heroes
- No More Heroes 2 (just bought it)
- Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
- Wii Sports (yeah, duh)

EDIT: I'd have more, but money doesn't come easy to a kid like me. Not to mention I've bought most of the games at full, $50 price (like I got MadWorld shortly after launch). The next Wii games I'll buy are probably the next Zelda and SMG 2. I was gonna buy Red Steel 2, but money is poor and I have WM+'s now. Not to mention when they said "no multiplayer", I died a little inside.

There's probably more, but they're not coming to mind right now.

As for pirated games, I have about 20 on my hard drive, about 25 on discs. I delete games off my hard drive that are bad/not worth the space and I usually delete them off my computer too (since I have a rather small internal hard drive and it's running low on space). I'm not one of those pirating douchebags who downloads tons of things constantly. I like to occasionally buy stuff. I draw my piracy line at games and movies. I never pirate music unless I already own the disc or there is no disc (example: SSBB soundtrack).

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legit Games:
-Wii Sports =]
-WiiPlay (for the WiiMotion+)
-Wii Sports Resort (for the Motion Plus+)
-Guitar Hero III (for the guitar)
-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Dancing with the Stars >.>
-Game Party
-Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (sold it though, didnt like it)

(But these were all bought before i knew the Wii was hackable)

suckitez06

Trophies
XP
Country
Equatorial Guinea
I only bought or owned a few...most them bought when they were couple of months out to get them cheaper.
Guitar Hero: World Tour
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Mario Kart
Nitrobike
Smackdown Vs. Raw
DJ Hero

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't bought a Wii game since 2007. Granted I mod'd last summer, there hasn't been a single game for Wii i'd actually pay money for, nor is there any on the list of future possibilities.

For what it's worth, i'm not a greedy bastard that undervalues games either, bought an xbox in late december and have already picked up 9 titles.

No, this isn't xbox versus Wii. I'm just big into RPGs and not so much into waggle party games.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got 2 legit games. Wii Fit, because games stop wouldn't take it as a trade in without the board, and Tony Hawk Ride, because i couldn't buy just the board.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k