Invalid Title Wii Backup Manager

thejaso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what to do with an invalid Game title on wii backup manager? If I click the title I get an error and the WBM shuts down. If I clidk the bos and try to remove it says 0 items removed 1 error.
WBM.png

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I had 4-5 games do that in a single go, but I used WBM only to copy to WBFS partition.
The ones that failed, I simply removed of the list, re-ripped & converted to WBFS files, & all was good to go.
In my case, it was due to old/bad rips, but I never got booted out of WBM.
The invalid games aren't easily identified, so you need to tick/mark the games that succeeded & then compare with your intended games. Then you will know which witch is which ;)

Have you tried simply copying your WBFS files directly through Windows ? That's how I did my HDD's using Fat32. All good there too. I used WiiBaFu to dump & convert.

thejaso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had 4-5 games do that in a single go, but I used WBM only to copy to WBFS partition.
The ones that failed, I simply removed of the list, re-ripped & converted to WBFS files, & all was good to go.
In my case, it was due to old/bad rips, but I never got booted out of WBM.
The invalid games aren't easily identified, so you need to tick/mark the games that succeeded & then compare with your intended games. Then you will know which witch is which ;)

Have you tried simply copying your WBFS files directly through Windows ? That's how I did my HDD's using Fat32. All good there too. I used WiiBaFu to dump & convert.
Thanks a lot. I went through my list of games and found the game that had a folder, but was missing from WBM. I deleted the folder and the message went away. Everything is looking good now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto