Homebrew How Many CIAs Is The Limit?

sonictopfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What the title says, I heard you can only install about 300 games on a 3DS, I’m close to that (around 200+) most of which are GBA injects and such, and I wanna be sure it’s not risky to install more titles, I don’t wanna risk bricking my 3DS, I should mention I didn’t back up my NAND (I can’t atm) and I didn’t delete my GBA injects because installing each save file individually via gm9 was tedious.

So is it risky to install more games via FBI? Would it brick my system? And do you recommend I delete my GBA injects and such yet? Also if I had to, can I delete them from the system settings menu or should I use FBI uninstall option along with the ticket? Thanks.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the title says, I heard you can only install about 300 games on a 3DS, I’m close to that (around 200+) most of which are GBA injects and such, and I wanna be sure it’s not risky to install more titles, I don’t wanna risk bricking my 3DS, I should mention I didn’t back up my NAND (I can’t atm) and I didn’t delete my GBA injects because installing each save file individually via gm9 was tedious.

So is it risky to install more games via FBI? Would it brick my system? And do you recommend I delete my GBA injects and such yet? Also if I had to, can I delete them from the system settings menu or should I use FBI uninstall option along with the ticket? Thanks.
U won't going over 300 and 3dsbank

sonictopfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you guys for the quick response it was very useful, I guess for now I’ll keep it as it is knowing it shouldn’t brick my 3DS and if I ended up exceeding the limit I can either delete games or just launch them off FBI for now, I shall look into 3DS Bank later when I get the chance, thank you guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyhe5d1WED8