Hacking How long should neek take to load for the first time..?

AdrianDueñas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ughhhhhhhhhhh >_< I've tried this step.. when i go to load it up it says gives me errors and how the drive is too new..

I know for a fact i installed the dml wad.. after i tried that i went to NeoGamma and it said it couldnt find any gc games..

AdrianDueñas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have zelda wind waker on a dvd, on my usb stick & on my sd card.. jus so i couldn't miss it lol.. where else would i have to put it?

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You will need it only in the games folder of your sd card. In what format did you put the game on the sd card?

AdrianDueñas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will need it only in the games folder of your sd card. In what format did you put the game on the sd card?

i have a folder with games in it, it's on the root & it's a .iso format.

by any chance do you have MSN or some other means that i can contact you? If you could help me out with this it would be very nice of you.

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
iso format doesn't work. You need to extract the game with either modmii or crediar's discex program.
So, the subfolder of games Becomes the id of the game, and the rest of the extracted stuff goes in that subfolder.
search "google code + sneek +crediar" and you will find the discex tool.

AdrianDueñas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iso format doesn't work. You need to extract the game with either modmii or crediar's discex program.
So, the subfolder of games Becomes the id of the game, and the rest of the extracted stuff goes in that subfolder.
search "google code + sneek +crediar" and you will find the discex tool.

dude, thank you so much for helping.. i thank all for helping me out with this. It's working now.

akari212

Trophies
XP
Country
I think, it's based on what HDD USB controller chip you were using, how fast that NEEK will boot.

Branded External HDD have fancy extra features that "usually" breaks the compatibility on other device, which is meh.

For now, all I can say is buy a Laptop/Desktop Hard Drive (choose what you want) and place those Hard Drive on a USB enclosure so you can use it on your wii without a hitch.

AdrianDueñas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to make a Youtube video of a guide on how to fully Hack a wii so that you can play GC/Wii iso's.. all in one tutorial so that people don't have to ask questions ontop of questions.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to make a Youtube video of a guide on how to fully Hack a wii so that you can play GC/Wii iso's.. all in one tutorial so that people don't have to ask questions ontop of questions.
Please don't. The last thing we need is another failtube commercial. Just use ModMii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids