Hacking How in the world do you get roy in Brawl? Links inside.

UKTone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

picano

Trophies
Website
soifall.net
XP
Country
United States
Unless I'm missing something...

You just use the Gecko method via your loader. Configurable USB loader (and I'm pretty sure the others, just going by what I know) support the same ocarina code setup.

mvgc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
picano is right. The trick is finding the codes though. I tried looking for them, though I didn't spend too much time, and came up empty.

Good luck!

Edit: This may help. I think it's only for textures, though, where some of the links implied complete moveset replacements. It's a start though!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232455

alexcalibur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The link you posted looks like it has almost everything (I didn't download it to check though). Just find the file replacement code by phantomwings (I think is the author, been a while, not sure), and launch the game. It's just an ocarina code, if you've ever used those before. The textures and things all go on the sd card, just like your link directs.

UKTone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What codes do I need?

Got it to work, had to use this code:

Roy is awesome, now going to search for melee link and dr mario.

Edit: I just took the .gct file from the texture hacking folder from here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojDlS2UyKo (first link). Oh and the premade stuff from second link in first post.

used 2.1a

3.5.1 wasn't working or maybe I wasn't making the gct correctly, omg idt I was, I don't think I checked anything when making the gct file, but the text never shows from a txt file if you have the codes on your sd and trying to pull it up on usb loader.

Gonna retry 3.5.1 just to see.

Edit2(yes an edit 2, deal with it): Yes 3.5 works as well, wow this was actually easy, I made it extremely more complicated for myself, somewhat feels like I wasted a lot of time, but at least others can see this.

Edit3(yep dead center of my edit2, does not compute does not compute right?): Aww man got called and forgot what else I needed to tell.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Edit4(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night