Hacking How i can unbirck my wii???

D

Deleted User

more info please:
priiloader? bootmii as boot2? which system menu? latest HBC?

D

Deleted User

RebornX said:
3.2E and yeah i have the lastest HBC dunno about the other 3

You shouldn't install thems without brickprotection like priiloader or bootmii as boot2. If you don't know what's installed on your wii I can't help you. Maybe google will.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
since u r on 3.2, it sounds like ur wii is old enough to have bootmii installed as boot2

use modmii (from my signature), to get all the files u need to launch bootmii (from main menu, enter "C", from there the rest is self-explanatory). Copy those files to your sd card, then put it in your wii, and turn it off. If u get to the bootmii screen, then u can easily fix this problem.

If u cannot access bootmii or priiloader, then u can send your Wii to [email protected] and he will be able to fix your wii using an infectus to flash your nand. Since ur wii is only enough to likely have a vulnerable boot1, he won't even need a nand backup (which it sounds like u do not have) in order to fix your wii.

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
XFlak said:
since u r on 3.2, it sounds like ur wii is old enough to have bootmii installed as boot2

use modmii (from my signature), to get all the files u need to launch bootmii (from main menu, enter "C", from there the rest is self-explanatory). Copy those files to your sd card, then put it in your wii, and turn it off. If u get to the bootmii screen, then u can easily fix this problem.

If u cannot access bootmii or priiloader, then u can send your Wii to [email protected] and he will be able to fix your wii using an infectus to flash your nand. Since ur wii is only enough to likely have a vulnerable boot1, he won't even need a nand backup (which it sounds like u do not have) in order to fix your wii.
What should i download to unbrick my wii with softMII it have diferent choices

please help
frown.gif

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
google didn t helped me i am downloading some files now i hope it will got unbricked

nothing works
frown.gif
i guess my wii died

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Let me ask you this, how many blue flashes occurs when you boot your Wii up?

Also, by holding down Reset button during booting, did you get into a white screen?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you saying that you are installing files into your NAND without brick protection..?? Preloader, Priiloader and/or BootMii don't ring a bell to you...?? then your Wii is lost and there's nothing you can do, unless you find a thread on how to unbrick, having SoftMii installed, the easiest is to reinstall the original theme of your Wii, but if you don't know how to unbrick you probably don't have a backup of your original theme, nor know how to access to the tool that allows you to reinstall the theme back again, am I right..?? ooohh well don't worry there's plently of information here to read so you can solve your troubles...!!!
smile.gif

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
trumpet-205 said:

Also, by holding down Reset button during booting, did you get into a white screen?
no i don t get into a white screen and the reset button trick doesn t work i will try the GC controller trick :/

KiiNG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RebornX said:
trumpet-205 said:

no i don t get into a white screen and the reset button trick doesn t work i will try the GC controller trick :/

So vague. What guide did you use to softmod? They should be shot for not including basic protection techniques in it.

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try using savemiifrii with a GC controller (pressing all DPAD buttons down at the same time on wiiboot) and putting a disc in with a system update higher then 3.2.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can fix this very easily. 3.2 still allows you to boot fakesigned discs. any recovery disc will boot in your wii with a $5 modchip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: