How have you customized your android?

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I just got a Galaxy S7 and I want to customize the absolute SHIT out of it! I want to make it look like the coolest thing ever!

How have you customized your guy's android devices? Animations, background, icon packs, etc. Tweaks?

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a galaxy s7 after having a jailbroken iPhone for years and I was absolutely pissed to find out the US version is locked and can't be modded :/

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a galaxy s7 after having a jailbroken iPhone for years and I was absolutely pissed to find out the US version is locked and can't be modded :/
I KNOW! I was so pissed! However, do not lose hope! The phone is still pretty early in release and there is plenty of time to find a root. Plus, in the XDA forums, people are paying to have someone find the root

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I KNOW! I was so pissed! However, do not lose hope! The phone is still pretty early in release and there is plenty of time to find a root. Plus, in the XDA forums, people are paying to have someone find the root
If you could link me to the thread where they're trying to get a root, I would appreciate it. I looked and couldn't find it.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Android gets worse and worse when it comes to customization; one example if you want viper4android on lollipop or later devices you need to jump through hoops (enable SELinux to "permissive," and you MUST be able to install custom recovery to install it; kitkat you didn't need this requirement.) I wish Google would go to hell with that shit.

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
galaxy j3, rooted (flashed a boot.img from some obscure website because that's the only way I could find), the only thing I did was to change the horrible emojis that samsung shat on the operating system

SmellyPirateMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Note 4 currently running dual boot of the S7 Edge Port and CM13. Don't really like CM all that much though. Thinking about going through the bootloader upgrade process to try out the new modified stock MM builds being released.

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Huawei y330 android 4.1 jellybean
Nova launcher with rondo icon pack and splatoon minimalist wallpaper
Screenshot_2016-06-28-19-08-51.jpeg

Reactions: Xanthe

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
Did alot of rooting/rom flashing on these devices : Xperia Play - Samsung Galaxy S3 - Xperia SP, now I've got the LG G4 which is currently on stock 6.0 firmware and no root....... The whole rooting process for this device looks kinda complicated so i haven't bothered attempting to do it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.