Emulation How does playing Splatoon online perform on Cemu?

naruto200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never touched an emulator beyond PS2 boundaries. (Not even dolphin, though I do know what it is.) I own the Wii U console and the game Splatoon and was just curious as to how the emulator performs with the online. Would it perform better in other modes like Private battle is opposed to regular battle and ranked?

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I have never touched an emulator beyond PS2 boundaries. (Not even dolphin, though I do know what it is.) I own the Wii U console and the game Splatoon and was just curious as to how the emulator performs with the online. Would it perform better in other modes like Private battle is opposed to regular battle and ranked?

There is no online capability in CEMU, and may well never be.

D

Deleted User

It's got nothing to do with technical limitations. If Cemu implements online capability, Nintendo will almost certainly take action.
You must find a way to spoof itself as an Wii U device to connect to it. It also needs correct SSL certificates or it will fail to connect.
It's not technical limitation, but people need to find a way to spoof NNID which isn't easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1