How does it feel like to wear a vr?

Solution
let me put it this way, i was playing a game once where i walked up to a ledge that had a banister to prevent you from walking off and hurting yourself (if this were real life) but I needed to peek over to see if there was anything below me, I GRABBED THE RAIL AND FELL because there is no rail in my room so i leaned against nothing!

yah it can be very immersive.

Mama Looigi

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Depends on the headset. For the better ones- a lot of people will likely forget they're even holding controllers from the immersion. Most of them are quite comfortable, and you may forget from time to time that you're in a fake reality. IT depends on the headset and game you're playing really-

JFizDaWiz

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.ws
XP
Country
United States
let me put it this way, i was playing a game once where i walked up to a ledge that had a banister to prevent you from walking off and hurting yourself (if this were real life) but I needed to peek over to see if there was anything below me, I GRABBED THE RAIL AND FELL because there is no rail in my room so i leaned against nothing!

yah it can be very immersive.

Solution

Mama Looigi

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yes it feels real. That's the whole message I was trying to convey-
But you just have to get a high resolution headset. I use the CV1- it's great and all, but using the Quest 2 instantly made it feel like there was no screen there. It's the most immersive type of gaming there is

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: I thought he was going to use an actual PS4 to cook. +1