Hacking How do you use the 3in1 with the cyclods

Death50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I know I saw the guide somewhere but cant seem to find it anymore. Can someone tell me where it is or just list out the instructions here??

thx

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Death50 said:
how do i put opera on it?

You mean the NDS web browser? Just download the ROM file and put it on the CycloDS, not the EZ Flash. However, the EZ Flash still needs to be in the Slot 2 of your DS to serve as the RAM expansion. Don't worry about downloading extra patches or any of that.

Death50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did i dled the zip file off here and it was the 3 in 1 lite thing thats 1 kb and put it into the root of my sd card. then i turned on my ds, n went to gba exploder and looked for it n nothing happened

so what do i do?

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Death50 said:
i did i dled the zip file off here and it was the 3 in 1 lite thing thats 1 kb and put it into the root of my sd card. then i turned on my ds, n went to gba exploder and looked for it n nothing happened

so what do i do?
Ahhhhhhhhhh... You don't have any idea what you're doing... Opera, also known properly as the "Nintendo DS Browser", is a commercial rom. You're not going to be able to download it from a fourm. The file you downloaded is most likely a patch, enabling it to work with the 3-in-1. To get Opera to work, you obtain the rom, and then run it like a regular game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...