OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi guys

I have a G6 Lite

Is there a way to reorganize the order in which the games are displayed via G6 U Disk Manager or any other way?

I know this may be a minor thing, but re-ordering the game in the list based on how often I play makes it easier for me to have easy access to the games I play most at the time.

Thanks ahead of time for your help

pootman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a G6DS Real, so i don't know if this applies to you, but for me games appear in the list in the order they were written to the cart - drag and drop a whole folder and they're sorted alphanumerically, or copy one at a time for preferred order.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You could also download the freeware FATsort utility instead of copying all your content across again.
smile.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Touch "Name" or "Size" above the list of games to sort by name or size.

Yes, but for some reason Kirby Canvas Curse and Lunar Knights are at the top of my G6 Real list. And right after Lunar Knights starts Advance Wars, and then so on.

So any explanation for that? I rename all my roms properly. So would the app that outphase posted alphabetized these two games? I'm not at home, so I can't try it out personally, so that's why I ask.

Thanks for the info.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but for some reason Kirby Canvas Curse and Lunar Knights are at the top of my G6 Real list. And right after Lunar Knights starts Advance Wars, and then so on.

So any explanation for that? I rename all my roms properly. So would the app that outphase posted alphabetized these two games?
I don't know what the issue is with the ordering. They added that feature after I sold my G6. One guess is that some of the files are capitallized, and others aren't. On the R4 files that start with capital letters are first in the list, so "Zelda" would come before "advance wars".

Fatsort will alphabetize the files correctly, but it only works on FAT volumes, not FAT32. You should have the G6 lite formatted as FAT anyway though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas