Hacking How do you put project m on a homebrewed wii?

Phantom70002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I’m new to the home brewing world and I want to get project m on my homebrewed wii. Is it possible as I have my homebrew files, emulators (only 4) and all that? Do I need to remove them or just add project m to it? I really don’t want to brick my wii so please help!

Davidchao23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, in order to play Project M you'll need a Super Smash Bros Brawl disc, the homebrew browser, and a SD Card (which I'm guessing you already have since you mentioned homebrew and emulators.)
The download for Project M is here, make sure you choose the Homebrew ZIP.
http://pmunofficial.com/en/download/

After it's been downloaded, just drag the files to your SD Card and once you do that, insert Smash Bros Brawl to your Wii, go to the homebrew browser, and click on Project M. You'll then be able to play the game.

Reactions: Phantom70002

Phantom70002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. I was worried that I had to remove all my homebrew stuff. I do have brawl so I just gotta download the project m

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you. I was worried that I had to remove all my homebrew stuff. I do have brawl so I just gotta download the project m
Also, following up, by homebrew browser you mean the normal launcher or do I have to go into the homebrew browser program

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy