Gaming How do you play Mother 3?

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now I'm using a CycloDS Evo with 3 in 1 Expansion Plus (The version that Cyclo can't recognize yet until TC gives support)

Anyways, I'm using the latest GBA ExpLoader...and it does recognize the Expansion pack...

So the problem is...I wanna play Mother 3, but when I try and load it, it goes off saying "No more than 64Mb allowed" or something along those lines...

So my question is, how can I play Mother 3, or is just impossible?

Thanks.

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...okay, well I would've been better if you actually did some research on the 3 in 1
biggrin.gif

But anywho, there is 2 types of way to play your game. Currently, you are playing it through the slot 1 device but you can convert the game into the ez 3 in 1 itself and play it as though the game was ez 3 in 1 catridge. I haven't done this in a while but I believe you press L after loading GBXploder and then just load the game. It may take a while to format the game(or transfer/whichever they call it)

Foxle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've gotta flash it to the NOR memory, then it works fine. At least, that's what I did to get it working on my 3in1 sans Plus.

ZonMachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DTGS said:
Right now I'm using a CycloDS Evo with 3 in 1 Expansion Plus (The version that Cyclo can't recognize yet until TC gives support)

Anyways, I'm using the latest GBA ExpLoader...and it does recognize the Expansion pack...

So the problem is...I wanna play Mother 3, but when I try and load it, it goes off saying "No more than 64Mb allowed" or something along those lines...

So my question is, how can I play Mother 3, or is just impossible?

Thanks.

you have to take a program like gbata and reproduce the file with 64Mbit ram instead of its normal 256Mbit or patch it with sram. If you have tried this I don't know what is wrong then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.