Will I be able to extract and edit my Mother 3 save file successfully?

Drico

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing through the Mother 3 fan translation on my Game Boy Advance SP and am currently in chapter 3. I looked online and realized I missed some enemies exclusive to the first two chapters for the battle memory. I've been playing the game for seven and a half hours and really don't want to reset my game. If I use a GBA adapter to extract the save from the cartridge would I be able to successfully edit the save so I can get the enemies I have missed in my battle memory? I know this will work with any other game, but I am just wondering because it is fan made.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing through the Mother 3 fan translation on my Game Boy Advance SP and am currently in chapter 3. I looked online and realized I missed some enemies exclusive to the first two chapters for the battle memory. I've been playing the game for seven and a half hours and really don't want to reset my game. If I use a GBA adapter to extract the save from the cartridge would I be able to successfully edit the save so I can get the enemies I have missed in my battle memory? I know this will work with any other game, but I am just wondering because it is fan made.
First, hello and welcome to GBATemp!
Second, depends if there's any save editing tool for Mother 3 out there, otherwise it'll be much difficult (if even possible) to edit your save data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol