How do you play Mother 3?

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by DTGS, Jan 19, 2009.

Jan 19, 2009

How do you play Mother 3? by DTGS at 4:48 PM (1,211 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. DTGS
    OP

Newcomer DTGS Advanced Member

United States
    Right now I'm using a CycloDS Evo with 3 in 1 Expansion Plus (The version that Cyclo can't recognize yet until TC gives support)

Anyways, I'm using the latest GBA ExpLoader...and it does recognize the Expansion pack...

So the problem is...I wanna play Mother 3, but when I try and load it, it goes off saying "No more than 64Mb allowed" or something along those lines...

So my question is, how can I play Mother 3, or is just impossible?

Thanks.

2. kevenka

Member kevenka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    ...okay, well I would've been better if you actually did some research on the 3 in 1 [​IMG]
    But anywho, there is 2 types of way to play your game. Currently, you are playing it through the slot 1 device but you can convert the game into the ez 3 in 1 itself and play it as though the game was ez 3 in 1 catridge. I haven't done this in a while but I believe you press L after loading GBXploder and then just load the game. It may take a while to format the game(or transfer/whichever they call it)

3. Foxle

Member Foxle GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You've gotta flash it to the NOR memory, then it works fine. At least, that's what I did to get it working on my 3in1 sans Plus.

4. Santee

Member Santee JalapeƱo

United States
    did you try loading it in nor sram dosen't have enough memory

5. DTGS
    OP

Newcomer DTGS Advanced Member

United States
    OH! I get it! Okay okay! Awesome! Woot! Thanks.

6. ZonMachi

Member ZonMachi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    you have to take a program like gbata and reproduce the file with 64Mbit ram instead of its normal 256Mbit or patch it with sram. If you have tried this I don't know what is wrong then