Hacking How do you fake sighn a pkg?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,336
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
This is pretty much that final piece to getting ps1 pkg's to work for me with the ps3xploit v3.I can sighn them using the rif generator tool but i cant fake sighn them.

D

Deleted User

OP
Drag pkg to resigner, same procedure as rap file
I see so it did fake sighn it when i did that,i just wasnt sure at first.On most installs it hangs at please wait but then after about 20 minutes of waiting it creates the install bubble in the first folder of the package manager.It took me a good while to actually figure that out.

Last edited by ,

cerealfordinner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see so it did fake sighn it when i did that,i just wasnt sure at first.On most installs it hangs at please wait but then after about 20 minutes of waiting it creates the install bubble in the first folder of the package manager.It took me a good while to actually figure that out.
Maybe that's what i was doing wrong. All my ps1 content would hang on the please wait screen and i wouldnt know what to do. So you're saying that's how it's supposed to work?

D

Deleted User

OP
Maybe that's what i was doing wrong. All my ps1 content would hang on the please wait screen and i wouldnt know what to do. So you're saying that's how it's supposed to work?
Yes exactly.It just takes real long for the please wait to go away then it eventually does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...