How do I load OTP file on new Wii U?

Cyqo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My Old Wii U is bricked i did a backup and now i i have following files: slccmpt.bin (540.672 KB), slc.bin (540.672 KB), seeprom.bin (1 KB), otp.bin (1 KB), mlc.bin.part01-06 (each 2.097.152 KB)

As far as i understood you can load full vwii from slccmpt.bin file but my problem is i am too dump to unbrick my wii u so I already bought a new one without knowledge backups are serial number bound... I have no clue how to proceed but i really need my mario bros and mario cart progress back ),:
I am Happy about any kind of answer pls help :D

Btw would be nice to know if i can load my Wii U Progress as well but way less importancy for me...
I dout it bc i am not sure about if the backup is full? Talking about I had 32Gb USB stick and my wii u has 32 Gb storage i am not sure about if backup is full yk... is it normal otp and seeprom have 1 KB?

sry for bad english :b

Attachments

• GDrive Backup file link inside =) .txt
    84 bytes · Views: 256

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
You can restore your wii u only with a hardmod. And that's really crucial. There is no other way atm. Sorry ;)

is it normal otp and seeprom have 1 KB?
Completely normal. The One Time Programmable memory is programmed sometime during the factory process and can never be changed afterwards. The Wii U's OTP is much larger than the Wii's (1KB split across 8 banks of 128 bytes each) and contains an assortment of read-only data, including the console's encryption/decryption keys.

Cyqo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can restore your wii u only with a hardmod. And that's really crucial. There is no other way atm. Sorry ;)

Completely normal. The One Time Programmable memory is programmed sometime during the factory process and can never be changed afterwards. The Wii U's OTP is much larger than the Wii's (1KB split across 8 banks of 128 bytes each) and contains an assortment of read-only data, including the console's encryption/decryption keys.
Oof is it like super advanced hardmodding or can a noob like me make that and if so where do i find anything about that?

EyeKey

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
You can restore the progress only from the point that you took that backup. If you want to restore the latest progress you will have to connect SD reader to the mlc (hardmod) and dump it.

after that I think that you can dump the save with DumpsterU and load it to the new console with ftpiiu or savemii, not sure.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can restore the progress only from the point that you took that backup. I'd you want to restore the latest progress you will have to connect SD reader to the mlc (hardmod) and dump it.

after that I think that you can dump the save with DumpsterU and load it to the new console with ftpiiu or savemii, not sure.
I thought he was referring to the entire mlc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo