Hacking How do I install themes on 3.4 Wii?

$uPeRJjS&#0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I really want a theme for my wii but 1 problem.....

I dont know how to install them...

I want to use MyMenufy as they sed u don't get bricked...

Any suggestions on how to install themes the easy way?

System 3.4E

I got Bootmii installed and HBC

Thank You Very Much

$uPeRJjS&#0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
BUMP!

sorry but i have been asking 2 hours ago and i tried google but doesnt make sense...

any of ur suggestions is welcome.....

i appreciate people answering me kindly .....

thank you...

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to either upgrade to 4.0 or downgrade to 3.2. Do you have bootmii installed as boot2? If you do then you probably don't have a LU64 wii. Be very careful if you do have a LU64 wii as there are special methods to upgrading wiis of this type and I can't help you much. If you have bootmii installed as boot2 be sure to do a nand backup before doing any upgrading/downgrading. I would advise to upgrade with Waininkoko's 4.0 upgrader. It takes a while, but upgraded me to 4.0 with no lost functionality at all. Then you can install themes for system menu 4.0.

$uPeRJjS&#0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Servdogg said:
you have to either upgrade to 4.0 or downgrade to 3.2. Do you have bootmii installed as boot2? If you do then you probably don't have a LU64 wii. Be very careful if you do have a LU64 wii as there are special methods to upgrading wiis of this type and I can't help you much. If you have bootmii installed as boot2 be sure to do a nand backup before doing any upgrading/downgrading. I would advise to upgrade with Waininkoko's 4.0 upgrader. It takes a while, but upgraded me to 4.0 with no lost functionality at all. Then you can install themes for system menu 4.0.

This is getting off topic but how do u play games from sd? on 4.0 do you just move it to the sd card on the wii and does it leave tickets?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: Are we quoting Greasy Strangler or Napoleon Dynamite? Haven't seen either in a fat minute