Gaming How do i create my own cheats?

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
No probs.. This is just the editor for cheats.. Like adding them into a cheat file.. What you really need is an emulator and HasteDS or something..
smile.gif

I dont know much.. I tried once but damn, Its hard.. I have tried at least on 4 different occasions.. If I knew, I'd be happy to teach a select few how to create codes, But only a few that would be capable..
smile.gif

But unfortuantely I dont know how to make codes.. I can edit them in and stuff but other than that..
frown.gif

tongue.gif

Super DS Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm well...

can't i like download a program do create action replay codes and convert them to supercard cheat files?
unsure.gif
(i got a supercard just to say...)

hmmmmm?

anyhow...Thx for trying to help!
yaynds.gif

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Umm action replay codes ARE supercard cheat files... i think thats what you mean :wtf:

But.. it doesn't work like that. You cannot simply "create" AR codes by downloading a program to do it for you. Gosh. What I wouldn't give to do this myself.

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
datel trainer toolkit will help you hack your own cheats if thats what you mean!!
but if your just wanting cheats for the supercard range then there is cheats here for nearly 2800 games HERE

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
No probs.. This is just the editor for cheats.. Like adding them into a cheat file.. What you really need is an emulator and HasteDS or something..
smile.gif

I dont know much.. I tried once but damn, Its hard.. I have tried at least on 4 different occasions.. If I knew, I'd be happy to teach a select few how to create codes, But only a few that would be capable..
smile.gif

But unfortuantely I dont know how to make codes.. I can edit them in and stuff but other than that..
frown.gif

tongue.gif

It's all trial and error. I haven't tried doing it for the DS, but I'm guessing it would be the same as it is for the GBA. Looking up values, changing the values, then comparing new values to old values. Might check out this "HasteDS" program, though. See if it's as difficult as you make it out to be.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It's all trial and error. I haven't tried doing it for the DS, but I'm guessing it would be the same as it is for the GBA. Looking up values, changing the values, then comparing new values to old values. Might check out this "HasteDS" program, though. See if it's as difficult as you make it out to be.

That's what I used to do for creating ARDS codes. It gets simple if you do it for the same game after a while. I only worked on SM64DS and AC:WW though.

Just find a simple code such as a size modifier, compare two different size modifier codes, and change values based on what values changed in the codes.

Super DS Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well might there be any way to edit the cheats i already have? hmm?

EDIT: Oh i didnt take much notice of your reply curly...XD

So how can i edit them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.