ROM Hack How do games detect flashcarts?

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
CrashmanX said:
Frostshocker said:
QUOTE said:
'R4i NEO GOLD SUPER ULTRA WITH 4 PETABYTES OF INTERNAL MEMORY AND SUPER ULTRA III UPGRADE PLATINUM SILVER DELUXE DSI 4.5 COMPATIBLE WITH BUILT IN FLUX CAPICITOR

-thinks he has one of those hanging about somewhere....-

How do you get it up to 85mph? Also, does it run on Dilithium Crystals?
Go ahead and get it up to 85mph. You'll still get shot and killed by the terrorists McFly. Try 88 mph. And it's a Flux capacitor. I would however, love to see how you get the 1.21 gigawatts out of the DSi.

If you're going to reference movie lines, get'em right. (P.S. The guys at Lambda Lambda Lambda have made me an honorary brother because of this post
lecture.gif
).

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
as far an harder AP ==> AP is like a puzzle for us, solving harder puzzles just improve you, and we do have fun solving them even though we are not sleeping and hating it and stuff sometimes
as for how it works => Normatt said it, no need to oversmart him, his answer was correct, unlike all of yours
as for the GTA save file ==> Both were 64 KB for me, the only problem for me was with AK2 2.1 AKAIO autosaving it to 128 KB instead, which caused a little reading errors as the game engine, even with AP patched, is not meant to read the extra 64KB of zeroes.
as for the R4i Gold comment => I think Dr. Who got one of those... -me thinks-, maybe the R4 team are time lords? maybe they brought the console from 2012, the Nintendo DS, which was a big hit back then, and made it a big hit now...? then maybe they were like "We brought Nintendo their console for the futurez, we wantz moneyz, we don`t get moneyz from Nintendo we screw Nintendo"..., Time lords, meh, who gets them?, though my R4i Shiny with a button to summon digivices which summons monsters which then dive inside the digi-data inside the R4i to acclerate its amazing magnetic power to raise its energy to a huge level, then all the energy is converted to kinetic energy ( [E(k) = (M*V^2)/2] when E(k)= Kinetic energy, m=mass and V=speed\velocity ) and then the speed of the engine starts to increase and the Mass is reduced to zero by using photons and then when the mass is down, it breaks physics and summon a Duel Wheel (Yu-Gi-Oh 09-10) and I can travel through Time and Space, then, I will call it R4DIS => R4 Dimentions In Space [TARDIS = Time And Relative Dimensions In Space] am I YGO\DR.WHO addicted now? or am I a physics freak?

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Masked Ranger said:
Go ahead and get it up to 85mph. You'll still get shot and killed by the terrorists McFly. Try 88 mph. And it's a Flux capacitor. I would however, love to see how you get the 1.21 gigawatts out of the DSi.

If you're going to reference movie lines, get'em right. (P.S. The guys at Lambda Lambda Lambda have made me an honorary brother because of this post
lecture.gif
).

Ok so I was wrong on the 85 instead of 88, but the Dilithium crystals is a Star Trek Joke for those of you who didnt get it.

Louisvanharten

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
CannonFoddr said:
Lacius said:
Normmatt said:
Frostshocker said:
QUOTE said:
'R4i NEO GOLD SUPER ULTRA WITH 4 PETABYTES OF INTERNAL MEMORY AND SUPER ULTRA III UPGRADE PLATINUM SILVER DELUXE DSI 4.5 COMPATIBLE WITH BUILT IN FLUX CAPICITOR
How do you get it up to 85mph? Also, does it run on Dilithium Crystals?
Mine runs on Trilithium Crystals.
I was going to do that, but I didn't want to run the risk of having my flash cart shot into the sun.
But get the angle just right and shoot AROUND the Sun & you can go back in time & alter history to make the R4 the best card ever !!!
And this is why I love the internet
smile.gif

But seriously guys, let's not get too off-topic here
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, hi