How did you come up with your username?

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a fan of parodies, I've been accustomed to the Supra Mayro series and especially Supra Smash Bross Mayday.
When I made a Twitch account, I felt like my traditional username (SuperDoom) was starting to become stale, especially with it being named after a self-centered PvZ fanfic that I thought of when I was younger and constipated. So I decided to name it SUPRA (all caps), taking a bit from both my regular username and the classic trash.

It was taken.

So I added the Ultra part because of course I would.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's... my real name...
I used to invent many stupid shit containing random Japanese romanji words plus 666 or 004.
666 for the forbidden number and 004 for a christian song that mentioned John 3:16 and that I used to hear with my little brother, so the 004 was to honor my memories with my little bro.

Then I began to mix letters of my entire name to create alter egos and I stuck with the ones I really liked.
Having Spaniard and Japanese surnames I made interesting nicknames such as:
Rain Metano
Kanui Yamato
Nemo Yakarta
Rayo Najera
Cyan Onion
Oni 666
Otto Rajnok
and many, many more.

Then, I began to take art more seriously, and I realized that if i kept using fake names to post my art, no one would believe that I truly did the art when I signed my works with my real name. Specially when I started to get serious offers from Comic Companies and Art Galleries around the globe.
So, I decided to keep those alter egos as a fun side project, and I began to use my real name.
Funny enough... ever since I kept my real name, my art world hasn't been the same.

PS: I always wear hoodies and I'm already dead, so my profile picture just suits me perfectly lol.
Little happy accident.

Last edited by JuanMena,

SAXJONZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SAX JONZ is my license plate. I play sax and the Jones for music that I feel is real so Sax jonz because 7 letter max.
c7f5366f8bf655e23b9e4a921be032d2.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alexander1970

zergoven

Newcomer
Trophies
Somewhere in Central Europe. Perhaps Poland?
Website
zergooo72.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Poland
Brain damage

No seriously though, my username has nothing to do with Starcraft, I never even played the game. It's just something that came up.
I really didn't think that people were gonna think like me. I made my Nickname like Zergo+Ven, but 100% of people thought it's Zerg+Oven. I think that logic makes me look dumb. I've really thought of changing my username everywhere but, I guess it's just who I am now on the internet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    jdhello
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads