How did you come up with your username?

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Early 1900's slang for government man "G-Man" and my real name starts with a "G". I guess I just assumed a government man would be working for the devil.. Hmm actually that's not far from the truth.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because my name is Stuart and when my mate was getting married his wife to be phoned another of my friends to ask how to spell my name.
She asked him if I spelled it with an e (meaning Stewart) to which he replied, don’t be daft, how could it be Stwert - to be fair, he was pissed :D and it’s kind of stuck.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came up with mine based on how most classic FPS (think Doom, Half-Life, Medal of Honor, hell, even in most of the COD campaigns when you're actually in the missions) PCs are silent and don't speak. Hence, Silent Gunner. Or Silent_Gunner, as every website forces me to stylize it as. I understand why, but we aren't referring to data files here, guys and gals!

fiis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some cuck took the one i wanted so it was either go with the "suggested" name with a shit ton of numbers behind it, or add more letters. lucky for me only needed to add one more.

Sothis_Gamma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sothis is another name for Sopdet, an Egyptian Goddess who was the personification of Sirius (The brightest star in the sky). I wanted a name from mythology that had something to do with stars. Sothis sounded nice, and is ambivalent enough to be used for either a male or female.
Gamma is the 3rd letter of the greek alphabet, and I've always liked the number 3. The letter gamma looks like an upside down L. My first name begins with an L and has 3 letters. It all fit together.

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
In India we got anime a good 3-4 years after they aired in Japan. So around 2006-08 I was super into the original Beyblade universe (the one with Tyson Granger). And after that ended, I lost interest until around 2010/2011, when we got the new series with Gingka Hagane. There's a beyblade in the latter universe called Ray Striker. I thought it was a pretty cool name. That's where my username came from.

Reactions: Sothis_Gamma

Disco Inferno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is from me trolling an occult conference attended by people who like Latin mottos.
Disco_Inferno.jpg

D

Deleted User

When i was in the registration-process, i brainstormed for a name, that also represent me in RL. I first had the Name "KartoffelSalat" in mind, but i didin't liked it. I then came up with saltyCake, because it represent, that im a "nice, but special Person"

YeezusWalks

STRANGE JOURNEY CHADS RISE UP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was younger, I was a huge sonic fan. Naturally, as a child I was cringy. I remember seeing a fan animation where Sonic and Shadow fused to make "Shadic" then they went super, thus "SuperShadic" but i also liked the number 1,000,000, which resulted in this name. I stuck with it for a long time despite it being cringy. Then one day I played a Pokemon MMO, It wouldn't allow me to use this username, so I used a random username generator, it gave ZeroBlazeExpert. I changed it up to ZeroFadedBlaze, so most of my modern accounts use that username, or ZeroFade.
I know this is long, but I mostly use PK_Mixtape now. I combined my love for the mother series, with modern rap culture. At first I thought it was amazing and original...It's not. But I kinda like it, so I'll probably stick with it until I find a more creative username.

I also use Quote_Da_Man sometimes...But this is too long... I like cave story and wanted a username around it.

EDIT: I've gone through billions of users i guess cuz now i either use SegaSanshiro or SomeCallMeJah

Last edited by YeezusWalks,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: