Hacking How can you verify that the a private header is properly applied to rom? (Sky3ds)

fishkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks thats exactly what I was looking for. Would you happen to know if it is possible to patch the save file with the private header too? I had some games that I was playing offline until I got a private header but I dont want to lose the progress and start over. I backed up the rom and save for them before I formatted my SD to use the new private header.

I played The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on a public header and I wanted to patch it with my private header too. Man, we sure share a lot of problems. haha :D

But sadly, I went yolo and deleted that save file when I got my private header :(.

Tell me when it's possible tho, for tutorial purposes.

i already try to replace header in save file but the game read corrupt save....but mybe im doing it wrong....

Chyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, old thread but anyway:
I dumped my template for Sky3DS with my own private header.
I copied each ROM back to the microSD-card with the new template after formatting.
Then I started Super Smash Bros 3D online, saved, pressed blue button and backed up the .sav from the SD, then opened it with HxD. It shows the private Header. Now:
I started Pokemon Alpha Sapphire with an old .sav restored (under public header) and... it worked? I thought old savegames won't work?
If i read the .sav in HxD it shows the public header.
Can you tell me if this is a sign for a not properly applied private header?

Greetings
Chyl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc