Hacking Question how can i use EmuMMC Atmosphere with fusee primary payload?

macadoodledee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have EmuMMC with hekate, i just boot CFW(EmuNand) partition style, cool right? now since im in hekate there is an issue with tinfoil, installing games, running them all that neat stuff (backups ofcoarse ;) ).

The question is how can i safely boot into fuseeprimary.bin payload? im afraid if i just launch that payload from a homebrew app like goldleaf or something that it will get out of the EMUMMC. is there a way to safely do this to not touch the sysNAND?

D

Deleted User

From what i remember you need to edit the Atmosphere config folder.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Emummc is managed by editing the emummc section of "emummc/emummc.ini".
  • To enable emummc, set emummc!enabled = 1.

Reactions: macadoodledee

Cretaceo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
From what i remember you need to edit the Atmosphere config folder.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
I have a file like this:
[emummc]
enabled=1
sector=0xb3e3000
path=emuMMC/RAW1
id=0x0000
nintendo_path=emuMMC/RAW1/Nintendo

is this good?

D

Deleted User

same thing with me. i used the hb discord tutorial and i didn't install kosmos, just atmosphere and hekate. im scared to use a fusee-primary.bin payload because i don't know where to put it, nor do i have an answer if it launches safely into emuNAND. i just want to install the retroarch forwarder man...

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a emummc/emummc.ini file set up, you're good to go.

The emuMMC tools in Hekate are basically a frontend for setting this up. As long as emuMMC is enabled in Hekate, you should be able to just use fusee-primary.bin and it will load your emuMMC fine. Don't be scared.

Also, I think blawar removed the "anti-hekate" stuff from later versions of tinfoil after everyone was complaining about it.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

If you have a emummc/emummc.ini file set up, you're good to go.

The emuMMC tools in Hekate are basically a frontend for setting this up. As long as emuMMC is enabled in Hekate, you should be able to just use fusee-primary.bin and it will load your emuMMC fine. Don't be scared.

Also, I think blawar removed the "anti-hekate" stuff from later versions of tinfoil after everyone was complaining about it.
thanks man.

Shadow_Boss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
turn out i didnt need fussee primary to get my games to work just the patches kip and the other one

hi there, what do you mean by "just the patches kip and the other one" ? I don't want to have to payload with fusee primary if I don't have to. I'm not comfortable editing the emuemmc.ini file even if its stupid simple. What exactly do I need to do with the patches kip? and what is the other one? do you mean exefs_patches ?

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...