Hacking how can i use a dolphin save on a real wii [gamecube save to wii hardwere]

opi3636

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
before i moded my Wii i played a bit of GameCube on dolphin but now i want to move my dolphin save to a real Wii so i can play on real hardware but i don't have a physical memory card. i tried to find a tutorial on yt but the only one i could find use's "usbLoader gx" to load games but since i do a good job at reading i got a usb flash drive instead something else (it's not recommended to play any games from a flash drive but since i play mostly GameCube dont care i just use the sd card for the rom) so i need to use wiiflow(another loader that can load from an sdcard) but i cant find where it stores the games (i dont think it can be on the nand storage) gbmm (memory card manager) cant restore it since i dont have a physical memory card and savegame manager gx (another game saves manager) also cant (i dont know why it didnt give me an error code just said that it cant restore it) if some knows what to do please help

thanks in advance

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
before i moded my Wii i played a bit of GameCube on dolphin but now i want to move my dolphin save to a real Wii so i can play on real hardware but i don't have a physical memory card. i tried to find a tutorial on yt but the only one i could find use's "usbLoader gx" to load games but since i do a good job at reading i got a usb flash drive instead something else (it's not recommended to play any games from a flash drive but since i play mostly GameCube dont care i just use the sd card for the rom) so i need to use wiiflow(another loader that can load from an sdcard) but i cant find where it stores the games (i dont think it can be on the nand storage) gbmm (memory card manager) cant restore it since i dont have a physical memory card and savegame manager gx (another game saves manager) also cant (i dont know why it didnt give me an error code just said that it cant restore it) if some knows what to do please help

thanks in advance
there is 3 different ways to play gc games on wii with gc ports

1 full native needs gc controller+original memory card and original game disc

2- gc mode hacking you got dios mios lite which hacks gc mode to run games from burned discs or sd
needs gc controller + custom mios hack - the trade off is poor compatibility/emulated memory card is an hit and miss/no audiostreaming, so games that do audio streaming will be silent.

3-wii mode gc (semi native= nintendont/devolution) they both run in wii mode with perfect memory cards emulations/compatibility baring 1 or 2 games that have issues

so what do you want to do?

Wiflow uses Nintendont to load GC Games
not only nintendont... wiiflow can use dios mios/devolution/nintendont for gc mode.

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: impeeza

psicotron3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nitendont (even on wiiflow) will create a .raw gamecube memory card image inside a folder named saves on the root of the isos drive.

You can use dolphin emulator to copy the save you already have to this gamecube save file.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-