Gaming Hardware How can I update my Nintendo 3DS XL without internet? And also it got stuck in sleep mode

Kasuto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
After 5 years, I decide to use my nintendo 3ds xl again, but I am surprised that it does not connect to the internet, the console is in excellent condition. Since 3 days ago I am trying to connect my console to the internet, but I can connect it, the version of my console is 11.6.0-39U. Also, when I put my console on sleep mode it got stuck, the screen is black and I need to force the shut down. What can I do?

Edit: Is a normal console, I didn't install any kind of hack or smth like that

Last edited by Kasuto,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After 5 years, I decide to use my nintendo 3ds xl again, but I am surprised that it does not connect to the internet, the console is in excellent condition. Since 3 days ago I am trying to connect my console to the internet, but I can connect it, the version of my console is 11.6.0-39U. Also, when I put my console on sleep mode it got stuck, the screen is black and I need to force the shut down. What can I do?
I would say to either try to reset the router and connect again. or to try with a different internet connection.

Reactions: Alexander1970

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it stuck in sleep mode with black screen every time you boot it up? Also i assume you have CFW installed? If so, you must be still on A9lh, and you need to update to b9s. To do that here's the guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)