Homebrew Question How Can I Download Tesla Overlay?

BenCapital

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BaamAlex but it works on my sx. If you're just going to be a troll then don't comment. Its possible and it works just fine OP.. pm me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@BaamAlex if you're just going to be an unhelpful troll then stop wasting your own and others times with responses like that. Its possible and works just fine OP.. PM me and ill help you out

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
@BaamAlex if you're just going to be an unhelpful troll then stop wasting your own and others times with responses like that. Its possible and works just fine OP.. PM me and ill help you out
But it is true. Custom sysmodules must be optimized from team xecuter. The reason is, it is closed source. The devs can't make their homebrews for closed source projects like sx os. How could they? The source code is not visible for them. Makes sense, right? This is no trolling or something like this, douchebag.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Smith07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
A useless comment is better not to do it ...

HollowSuperHylianHedgehog you need to download nx-ovloader, the "atmosphere" folder rename it "sxos" and the "contents" folder rename it "titles".

Once this is done, download Status Monitor and TESLA MENU and place them in your microSD, additionally you have to download NX-FPS to view the FPS and everything will work fine in SXOS

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it is true. Custom sysmodules must be optimized from team xecuter. The reason is, it is closed source. The devs can't make their homebrews for closed source projects like sx os. How could they? The source code is not visible for them. Makes sense, right? This is no trolling or something like this, douchebag.
do you use sxos? most likely not. I have Tesla and several of the overlays set up on my lite that work just fine. How about you do some testing before spouting bs.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That's not exactly true, SX OS is based on Atmosphere and what works there largely works on SX OS as well. SX OS just doesn't have automatic sysmodule loading enabled for whatever reason *except* people found a workaround by making the sysmodules in a different format (title format, which I think makes use of LayeredFS to load it by a different method)
Once loaded they usually work just the same. And they can still be loaded manually from homebrew, IIRC either Emuiibo or EdiZon or perhaps both can be loaded from the homebrew app by enabling the sysmodule there.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to use the Status Monitor Overlay

Can i please have a guide for noobs? I want to check my switch's temperature. safely without risking bricking it...

SXOS 3.0.4
CFW 10.0.4
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tesla-the-nintendo-switch-overlay-menu.557362/
And next time, post your thread in the right section. Tesla is a homebrew application/software project. It is not a CFW/exploit/softmod so your thread does not belong there hence why it was moved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here