Hacking Hori Screen Protector Scratches With Every Swipe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dman777
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,061
  • Replies Replies 2

dman777

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2007
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
XP
490
Country
United States
I placed a Hori screen protector on my Nintendo DSI X large screen. It scratches with every swipe of the stylus. What gives? I thought these were supposed to be the best screen protectors.
 
Well duh it's getting scratched, that's its job.
The piece of plastic takes those scratches so the screen doesn't
Also, try not pressing so hard on the screen. The DS touchscreen does not need that much pressure for it to work
 
Sounds like it may be a fake one or I know it's a silly question but did you put it on backwards?

I have a hori one on my Vita and it's amazing!
 

Site & Scene News