OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
mascot.gif
Homebrewcast, Episode 7
Give it a listen, dude!
1221559275Hbcast.png

This episode was released on the 14th of September - sorry for the delay, we were not informed at the time this was published. So what does episode 7 have in store for you? Well... quoting Mr Cow... Tonight's topics are: we have no idea!
Enjoy!

download.gif
Download episode
icon11.gif
Visit official website

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Intro was epic this time. But, um, I stopped listening when you told those of us to stop listening who wanted the news...

Okay I skimmed through and here are my thoughts: I use gamestop's warranty to get me one brand new DS a year for 20 bucks. Even if it breaks or doesn't break, I can get a brand new system once a year. It's pretty sweet. I just have to pay the $20.

Sonic Rush is great, you don't know whatcha talking about. Now sonic rush adventure is kinda annoying...

You guys should talk more about DS games you're playing at least because, well...this is a DS show...

Anyway, looking foward to next week...

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the comments(And thanks for the plug as always Costello : D)

As I said it looked like we weren't gonna have any show at all, so I figured any content would be better than none, plus it was kinda a slow news week. It will go back to normal homebrew news and such next week. I hope you guys liked Brian, but as he is a noob to things it will take him a tad to get up to speed.

Also saxamo, while we are more geared towards the DS since it's the only system every host has in common, we are kinda a general homebrew show. DS and PSP are the big ones, but if anyone had Wii or PS2 homebrew, that would work out well. Hell, I'm gonna review a TI 83 game next week.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is there a picture of what looks like to be the Chinese knockoff version of the Shuffle in the logo?

Trigger_Happy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOAH! I just heard about the HomebrewCast returning. I still have your original episodes as well as the uncut episodes of episode 9. Wow, I am just... wow. I could upload the original cast if you guys would like (I was even going to try to revive the Homebrew Cast after you guys took your incredible break. That failed horribly.) Good to see this is up and running again.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MR_COW said:
Thanks for the comments(And thanks for the plug as always Costello : D)

As I said it looked like we weren't gonna have any show at all, so I figured any content would be better than none, plus it was kinda a slow news week. It will go back to normal homebrew news and such next week. I hope you guys liked Brian, but as he is a noob to things it will take him a tad to get up to speed.

Also saxamo, while we are more geared towards the DS since it's the only system every host has in common, we are kinda a general homebrew show. DS and PSP are the big ones, but if anyone had Wii or PS2 homebrew, that would work out well. Hell, I'm gonna review a TI 83 game next week.
Just like have him like control saying like so much.

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trigger_Happy said:
WOAH! I just heard about the HomebrewCast returning. I still have your original episodes as well as the uncut episodes of episode 9. Wow, I am just... wow. I could upload the original cast if you guys would like (I was even going to try to revive the Homebrew Cast after you guys took your incredible break. That failed horribly.) Good to see this is up and running again.

HOLY SHIT! You're still alive!

Dude it's great to see you, me and max were just mentioning you the other day. Get on the cast sometime!

Trigger_Happy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That'd be great to contribute to the Homebrewcast. Especially since now I can actually homebrew and not use a Max Media Dock thing.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trigger_Happy said:
Listening now, whatever happened to that contest to give away that bricked Mario Kart DS?
laugh.gif
Winners will be announced when TeenDev gives him the shit.
As you're going to hear in the ep soon, most likely.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
To the guys moaning about the logo;

I have no idea why gbatemp is even using the logo i made anyway (which was literally done in 3mins). The only reason i made that was for ds-scene, because the one on hbc site has a black background and it didn't go with the white bg of the news posts on our site. Why gbatemp decided to take it and start using it i don't know.

Blame JPH i guess

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Triforce said:
To the guys moaning about the logo;

I have no idea why gbatemp is even using the logo i made anyway (which was literally done in 3mins). The only reason i made that was for ds-scene, because the one on hbc site has a black background and it didn't go with the white bg of the news posts on our site. Why gbatemp decided to take it and start using it i don't know.

Blame JPH i guess
:'(

Looks alright to me, mate.
smile.gif

Also, I credited you for making it in my Homebrewcast topic yo.

Besides, why the heck are you all complaining about a silly logo?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Triforce said:
I just found it weird that people were commenting on the logo and not the show :\
Welcome to the GBAtemp forums
laugh.gif

No offence, guys, but I sure do hope this is better than the last one. It was good at first, but then just got plain boring, TBH.
I'll have a listen later, glad to hear ol' Cow is in this one too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: