Hacking homebrew to rearrange wii channels

arjaylight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have installed homebrew channels using wad manager and based on what i have observed, the arrangement of channels are in LIFO last in first out basis. is there a homebrew that can rearrange my channels?

Solution
you mean as opposed to manually doing it right on the channels screen? if you hold A + B while hovering over a channel, you can drag it anywhere...this is a default property for any channel except the disc channel. to move the disc channel, simply install priiloader and enable the 'move disc channel' hack (then move it as you would any channel)....

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you mean as opposed to manually doing it right on the channels screen? if you hold A + B while hovering over a channel, you can drag it anywhere...this is a default property for any channel except the disc channel. to move the disc channel, simply install priiloader and enable the 'move disc channel' hack (then move it as you would any channel)....

Solution

StarWolf3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hold B, then press and hold A together with B to grab the Channel under the cursor, then you can move the Channel to a FREE place onto your channel wall (you can't switch out channels by dropping one over another). You can move all Channels except the Disc Channel, it is locked on the top left corner. However, you can use a Hack enabled with Preloader/Priiloader to move the Disc Channel freely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex