OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Woot for my thousandth post!
The main point of this thread is to provide flashcart users a quick and easy way to know exactly what the hell they are downloading, how to play it, and how it looks (since sometimes its a bother having to try out each homebrew because there isn't any videos or information about them).
Videos have annotated links if the review is split into parts.

39639745.jpg

Developed by Jayenkai
[Official Site]
This homebrew is a fairly addictive puzzle game where the objective is to clear the screen of colored blocks by grouping them together in groups of three or more. There is one major glitch with a couple of the levels included, but all user-made levels can avoid this by remembering to place munky somewhere on the screen before saving a level in the level editor.
Please start making tons of levels so that we may see the Week Two Release of Munky Blocks DS!!!

negativespace.png

Developed by Mia
[Official Site]
This homebrew is another thinking game. The objective is to get your little dango-like blob to the corresponding flag. Overall, there isn't much else about the game, but it is a great piece of homebrew nonetheless and can quickly pass the time.

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gratz on the thousandth post !!
smile.gif
, anyways could you also add Warcraft TD by Noda? It's pretty old but im sure people remember it
biggrin.gif
who wouldn't its a classic homebrew game.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
POWDER is good to review. It's pretty much complete although constantly updated. There's also Ripholes in Rubbish or something like that which was made as a project by some game designers in training or something.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Bently said:
anyways could you also add Warcraft TD by Noda? It's pretty old but im sure people remember it
I'd like to try this one, but I haven't gotten it to work on an emulator. I might have to wait until my DS parts come in before I can babble about the homebrew that can't be done on an emulator.

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ May 7 2010, 07:13 PM) POWDER is good to review. It's pretty much complete although constantly updated. There's also Ripholes in Rubbish or something like that which was made as a project by some game designers in training or something.
Once I understand how to play POWDER correctly (and not die in under 5 minutes), I'm definitely going to do both POWDER and Ripholes in Rubbish.

I like how my reviews totally don't sound like reviews. Its more like I'm just babbling on how to play games (which I am doing because I once encountered a game where I had no idea how to play xD), although I don't find it much of a review now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...