Hacking Homebrew Menu

clifil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just installed Homebrew channel. The menu shows up when I press Home on game controller but then I can't select anything from the Menu with the controller. However, Menu selections work with the consol Power and Reset buttons. What I am doing wrong? Fix?

clifil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Obviously I don't know what i'm doing. I'm on the homebrew channel and get nothing but bubbles. I have 2 games loaded on a USB created with WBFS Manager (Just Dance 3.iso and ABBA You can Dance .iso) It doesn't recognize them anywhere I can see. The only thing I can get any respose to is to press 'menu' on the controller and get 5 choices: Back, About, LaunchBootMii, Exit to System Menu and Shutdown If i choose Bootmii i run into the 4 choices (and the controller doesn't work): Wii The Homebrew channel SD card Gears I can only accesst hese from the consol.
I'm stuck.

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The homebrew channel can launch homebrew applications from the sd apps folder or the usb apps folder.
To launch game backups, you need an usb loader which is such a homebrew application.
You might get the modmii program for pc windows and use that to proper mod your wii.
You can skip the steps that describe installing bootmii and the homebrew channel.
Don't skip the step about taking a backup of your wii nand with bootmii.
Besides an usb loader, you will also need to install some cios. Usbloaders don't work without them.

Buy your games instead of downloading them. The people who write them need to eat to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.