Homebrew Homebrew issues

gen1cake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely others had this issue, but I was installing Homebrew, when going to the 3DS sound player, playing the file to run its code, it says (as a normal 3DS error) 'Could not play'.
Any help or ways to fix, or get a new way around it?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're system version is greater than 11.3, you cannot use Soundhax. You'll have to find another method to use Homebrew.

gen1cake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only ones that could work need a game or modifying the internals.
I have no money for that because I don't make money.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no money for that because I don't make money.
. . . i really hate hearing that as a response thats why i added a link to earnably in my sig (yes its a referral link and there is even a box you can tic to un-credit me for the referral) you only need to be 13 to sign up, i earn 10usd (paid in paypal) every 3 days (and i can prove it) just from "watching" advertisements & nds-card takes paypal . . . you can use this for less than one week and buy R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS-nds-card.com and cfw your 3ds (report me if you think this is a shameless ad but i am seriously tired of hearing " i'm only 13 i dont have a job" and "my mom/dad wont buy this for me")

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
. . . i really hate hearing that as a response thats why i added a link to earnably in my sig (yes its a referral link and there is even a box you can tic to un-credit me for the referral) you only need to be 13 to sign up, i earn 10usd (paid in paypal) every 3 days (and i can prove it) just from "watching" advertisements & nds-card takes paypal . . . you can use this for less than one week and buy R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS-nds-card.com and cfw your 3ds (report me if you think this is a shameless ad but i am seriously tired of hearing " i'm only 13 i dont have a job" and "my mom/dad wont buy this for me")
im gonna sign up there from your link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes