Homebrew Homebrew games...Where are they?

dori2o

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking to download some (free) homebrew games but I can't find any on the web. Most of the sties I look at seem to want you to pay and register. I always thought Homebrew was a free program as were the applications that went with it.

Can anyone help?

Also, I have lots and lots of NES/SNES/MegaDrive/C64/etc games on an old HDD.

I know there are emulators that can be installed onto the Wii, but which are the best and most simple to use.

Finally, is it worth installing Homebrew browser?

katrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dori2o said:
I'm looking to download some (free) homebrew games but I can't find any on the web. Most of the sties I look at seem to want you to pay and register. I always thought Homebrew was a free program as were the applications that went with it.

Can anyone help?

Also, I have lots and lots of NES/SNES/MegaDrive/C64/etc games on an old HDD.

I know there are emulators that can be installed onto the Wii, but which are the best and most simple to use.

Finally, is it worth installing Homebrew browser?
Let's start with your last question: yes, install it. From there you can find and download most of the homebrew games / emulators available for the Wii and view how other people rate those games / emulators.

So installing the Homebrew browser will enable you to do all the things you want and answer all your questions at the same time.

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'll tell you the best words to google for everything wii related: Wiibrew, Hackmii and GBAtemp. One you have already found, obiviously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: Are we quoting Greasy Strangler or Napoleon Dynamite? Haven't seen either in a fat minute