smile.gif
This Post = Yes

reuven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about Tendrils? I played this (free!) game for hours on end about a year back. Only problem is it's programmed in python, and needs pygame installed to run. On the other hand, I understand that python for the DS is coming along, slowly but surely. Anyway, the idea behind it is awesome.

EDIT:
A link for those not in the know:
http://necrofamicon.com/Tendrils/

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would like to see a homebrew of : Wifi Mahjong

The real Mahjong for four players, not a Shanghai clone.
All the real Mahjong are released to japan only (even the Mario mahjong).

and please, add a tutorial and rules in english
tongue.gif

P

pasc

Takatis:

Too bad the authors didn't want to give out the source when I asked them, I LOVE THIS GAME

oh... and this (german) RPG Maker Game (this game has a DAMN GOOD STORY... but it is German only I think
frown.gif
)

Aww.. How I would love to see those (and the incredible Machine I mentioned earlier... ) on the DS... if they were out I wouldn't leave my DS anymore, believe me. (Hmm... there is a RPGmaker for the DS... I wonder if...)

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Go DS. (Possibly a port of the GBA HnG games with touch screen/translation/wifi would be the best!) But since that is unlikely, just a simple online go game.

Hentai DS. Nuff said.

I wanna be in the gbatemp game! I'll be the item shop owner and sell various hentai and bishouji items that restore hp/ cure status effects etc!

xmortis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw someone else posted Fallout 2 already
smile.gif
I'll bump that up.

The games I'd love to see ported to DS...

-Fallout 2
-Elite Frontier (or any old Elite game for that matter)
-Star Control 2
-Star Flight II (very old PC game)
-Ultima VII Black Gate series

Alas, chances are slim to none I suspect.

-X

Primworm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id love to see a game similar to Jerrath. I think it was made with something like RPG maker, but the game was fun to play. I think it would be great if it was possible to get it working online as well. I wouldnt think it would be very hard to get it working. On a side note, and a bit off topic, does anyone know a game similar to Jerrath with a semi large community? Thanks much, and hope you like my idea
happy.gif

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wheel Of Fortune DS.

Come on dammit, nothin is more fun than sittin on the crapper trying to solve a word puzzle. Since no legitimate company will even touch Wheel of Fortune anymore (last one was for the N64), its up to us! (and by us, I mean you clevor homebrew people)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guitar hero with your own songs. there would only be four buttons. you could use the left/right for the left ones. and y and a for the right ones. much like phase for ipod.

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what about a port of world of warcraft ? halflife 2 ?

Can you honestly see those games on DS?
They'd fail.

Just like Halo DS would fail.

You can't have 3D games such as those on DS - graphics would be choppy and look awful.

World of Warcraft? Rather see that on PSP (but DS's touchscreen would be great for hot keys and such...)

Halo DS DID NOT Fail. Bungie was just "jealous" of nintendo. So Bungie canceled the project. There are only 120 "Beta" games out. IGN got there hands on them. Then nintendo tried to get the contract again, but failed to do so.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They'd fail.

You can't have 3D games such as those on DS - graphics would be choppy and look awful.

World of Warcraft? Rather see that on PSP (but DS's touchscreen would be great for hot keys and such...)

Halo DS DID NOT Fail. Bungie was just "jealous" of nintendo. So Bungie canceled the project. There are only 120 "Beta" games out. IGN got there hands on them. Then nintendo tried to get the contract again, but failed to do so.

No, there WAS no Halo DS. The video IGN showed was just a mod of Goldeneye: Rogue Agent! Am I the only person who realized that less than 30 seconds into IGN's video?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They'd fail.

No, there WAS no Halo DS. The video IGN showed was just a mod of Goldeneye: Rogue Agent! Am I the only person who realized that less than 30 seconds into IGN's video?
I realized it instantly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol