homebrew discord sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
its does dont argue with me because you probably live in your moms basement and jack off to anime children, so if u respond with an angry comment you cant shut the hell up and go outside or something and get in shape, in my days we used to play football and tag, with FRIENDS. and no im not going to give my opinion because i dont need to and if you think i need to you probably have nothing to do in life other than arguing with a person who has a job, a girlfriend, and doesnt take nintendo shit so seriously. so dont try to talk shit, i used to go on it 24/7 last month but i found out its complete shit, so stfu and if u disagree thats great i dont give 2 shits about you or your opinion. if you agree with me, great, i dont give 2 shits about you or your opinion, and if i get banned i will not care because i can just move on with my life and not worry about a website about hacking consoles for kids.

Attachments

• trueaf.jpg
    trueaf.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 311
D

Deleted User

Why even post this if you don't want people who disagree with you to respond? Why bother?

Reactions: DeoNaught

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its does dont argue with me because you probably live in your moms basement and jack off to anime children, so if u respond with an angry comment you cant shut the hell up and go outside or something and get in shape, in my days we used to play football and tag, with FRIENDS. and no im not going to give my opinion because i dont need to and if you think i need to you probably have nothing to do in life other than arguing with a person who has a job, a girlfriend, and doesnt take nintendo shit so seriously. so dont try to talk shit, i used to go on it 24/7 last month but i found out its complete shit, so stfu and if u disagree thats great i dont give 2 shits about you or your opinion. if you agree with me, great, i dont give 2 shits about you or your opinion, and if i get banned i will not care because i can just move on with my life and not worry about a website about hacking consoles for kids.
Why did you join just to write this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon