Hacking Homebrew channel without Zelda on a modded Wii?

jeffsteez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to get the homebrew channel on my Wii but I have a problem. I have a Wiikey mod chip, but don't have a copy of Zelda and have a CD burner - not a DVD burner, so can't burn a copy of Zelda either.

Is there any way I can get homebrew channel working?

Thanks

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need a DVD burner to burn anything for the Wii.
Also there is an ISO that you could burn (if you had a DVD burner) that installs the homebrew channel without the need for TP.

jeffsteez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, that might be a better option. If the ISO isn't too big then I could potentially get a friend to burn it for me. What should I search to find this ISO?

Thanks

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And am I missing something? Why are people talking about ISO's at all for this? Just go to www.bootmii.org , grab the hackmii installer, rename the installer.elf to boot.elf, grab bannerbomb from the bannerbomb site and use it to run that hackmii installer and you can install the hbc from that (as well as bootmii).

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nabster92 said:
And am I missing something? Why are people talking about ISO's at all for this? Just go to www.bootmii.org , grab the hackmii installer, rename the installer.elf to boot.elf, grab bannerbomb from the bannerbomb site and use it to run that hackmii installer and you can install the hbc from that (as well as bootmii).
Because this was posted in September...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/xeWd4a5RYJ8?si=URwg3PNBQa5zPuXt that birthday cake look jumpin