Homebrew Homebrew Browser and WiiMC suddenly stopped working

joelozy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 4.2U, and I haven't used my Wii for may be a week now. Today I booted up my Wii, and opened WiiMC, and it just got stuck on the loading screen. I thought that maybe I just need to update to the latest version. So I open Homebrew Browser, and it also gets stuck at "Found repositories". CFG Loader works fine, and I can go on the internet and play my backups perfectly. These two things have just stopped working. I have a BootMii backup from a couple weeks ago, but I don't want to use it because of all the progress I have made in my games. Is there anyway I can fix these?

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Three weeks ago, a new WiiMC version came out and it requires an updated channel. You'll need to install that.

A new HBB is also out, download that.

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
u need install the new official WiiMC channel (not forwarder). To better results, install IOS 58 (to USB 2.0 support) + HBC 1.08 (dont forget to reinstall Bootmii).

aReFeS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After downloading the HBB version 0.3.9b, my HBB keeps hanging on the checking icon ... of 433.
After that I can't shut off the HBB other than switching off my Wii.
When I restart the HBB, the icon number will increase by a couple but than it hangs again.
What can I do, other than restarting the HBB a couple of hundred times?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches