Homebrew Browser and WiiMC suddenly stopped working

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by joelozy, Nov 1, 2010.

1. joelozy
    OP

joelozy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2010
    United States
    I'm on 4.2U, and I haven't used my Wii for may be a week now. Today I booted up my Wii, and opened WiiMC, and it just got stuck on the loading screen. I thought that maybe I just need to update to the latest version. So I open Homebrew Browser, and it also gets stuck at "Found repositories". CFG Loader works fine, and I can go on the internet and play my backups perfectly. These two things have just stopped working. I have a BootMii backup from a couple weeks ago, but I don't want to use it because of all the progress I have made in my games. Is there anyway I can fix these?

2. Tantric

Tantric GBAtemp Regular

Feb 8, 2007
    Canada
    Three weeks ago, a new WiiMC version came out and it requires an updated channel. You'll need to install that.

A new HBB is also out, download that.

3. egurgle

egurgle GBAtemp Regular

May 9, 2010
    Brazil
    u need install the new official WiiMC channel (not forwarder). To better results, install IOS 58 (to USB 2.0 support) + HBC 1.08 (dont forget to reinstall Bootmii).

4. aReFeS

aReFeS Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2010
    Netherlands
    After downloading the HBB version 0.3.9b, my HBB keeps hanging on the checking icon ... of 433.
    After that I can't shut off the HBB other than switching off my Wii.
    When I restart the HBB, the icon number will increase by a couple but than it hangs again.
    What can I do, other than restarting the HBB a couple of hundred times?

5. Boris Spektor

Boris Spektor Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2010
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice