Hacking Homebrew Browser 0.3

MightyMouse

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is anyone else having this issue, it just constantly code dumps when you try and donwload something?

or you que a few things up and it gets half way through and code dumps AGAIN.

? anyone

rudedoggx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't get a code dump, but when I try to download something, no progress is made. The files won't download, and I eventually need to turn off my Wii.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only place i am having issues with is the emulator section, everything else updates / downloads fine. If i have the music on and try to update or download an emu it will either freeze right away or freeze at 99% of the downloading... Still freezes without music.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
crwys said:
The only place i am having issues with is the emulator section, everything else updates / downloads fine. If i have the music on and try to update or download an emu it will either freeze right away or freeze at 99% of the downloading... Still freezes without music.

I was going to say to turn OFF the BG music, cause for me it seems that when the song gets to the loop point is when I get the code dump, so turn it off and then no code dump or any of this issues you are saying, but hence it is the first release with this new interface and set of options, it was sort of expected...!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1